Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snowman Android Artist Samples


This frosty special edition Android mini collectible was designed by me. Flakes is guaranteed not to melt in your hands, but may melt your heart. It features a top hat and carrot nose along with movable arms and head.

I am selling the samples I received from Dyzplastic. These are artist samples and I will sign and number the back of the Android and box. There are 24 in total. The Artist Samples of Flakes will go live Monday, December 13th at 7pm Pacific Standard Time at my webstore

In order to give the most people a chance, I am limiting it to ONE per person/address. Please DO NOT attempt to order two. I will cancel your order and refund you if you do. I reserve the right to cancel any orders for any reason.


Product is an adult collectible and not intended for children under the age of 15! Figure designed in New York by Andrew Bell, made in China, produced by Dyzplastic.

1 comment:

Scottybegood said...

if after the dust settles and you have one left of any reason please contact me Via Twitter @iphonesux I will gladly buy one